Okai GmbH (www.okai.co) a subsidiary of Zhejiang Okai Vehicle Co, Ltd.
OKAI is one of the biggest producers of Light Electric Vehicles (LEV) worldwide. Our product range goes from electric kick-scooters over e-bikes to e-mopeds and e-scooters - and it doesn't end here! For our international customers as Bird, Uber, Jump, Tier, Voi, Dott and many more, we develop and build the latest and best-in-class electric vehicles. We grow fast and we have ambitious plans for the upcoming years.
Besides our headquarters in Hangzhou, China, we opened up a location in Berlin, Germany to coordinate our activities in Europe, Africa and the Middle East (EMEA region) and prospective North- and South America.
For our Berlin based Team we are looking for:
CUSTOMER SUPPORT (ENG/DE)
As our dedicated Customer Support Expert you will be the voice and touchpoint of OKAI. We have the perspective that the customer is always right, and our communication should reflect that. Relationships are built upon trust and that is exactly what you are building with each and every one of our customers. You are responsible for building and maintaining good relationships and solving simple and complex problems as they arise. In this critical role you will be tasked with ensuring that wehenver an OKAI customer has questions about potential or existing orders or our existing product range, creative solutions and answers are given promptly.
You are a self starter and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll be part of a small team with short lines of communication and fast execution. Your vision and execution of customer success excellence will help us elevate our brand to a new level and be ready to scale our business on an international basis.
What's your job:
- Developing a deep understanding of OKAI´s product range and helping customers to fully understand our powerful features
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Nurturing our CRM system
- Troubleshooting, looking for both effective and efficient solutions for problems
- Optimizing and developing processes to improve customer success
- Monitoring of email, phone and potentially wechat & whatsapp inquiries
- Forwarding your customers’ voices back to the development team, directly impacting product development decisions within OKAI
- In general, being a true guardian of customer’s success and happiness
- Fluent in English and German
- min. 1 year of experience and great willingness to learn
- MS-Office should be your friend
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented mindset and approach
- Organized and structured work-flow
- Being a team player & taking ownership and care of your peers
- Ability to make the customer smile
My easiest job! But why at OKAI?
At OKAI we understand ourselves as equals in matters of respect, acceptance and appreciation - no matter if you are an assembly line worker or the CEO. We maintain a cordial approach at eye level, even when things get stressful.
Besides that, we offer you:
- International premium product and premium brand with a big vision
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Responsibility from day one
- Clear goals & the freedom to have a real impact
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Excellent development opportunities
- The chance to be a decisive part of the global urban mobility revolution
- Regular team events & retreats
- Commute in style with our electric vehicles
Sounds tempting and you would like to be part of the OKAI family?
We are looking forward to receiving your application & to meet you in person!
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Language Skills: English (mandatory), German (mandatory)
Application Documents: CV + Cover letter (can be written or in form of a short cell phone video please in English)
Please send your documents to Tony Günther:
For further positions please check out our open jobs: